Return to Knowledge Base
Apple iPad and Tablet Compatibility
Interskill Learning does not officially support the use of tablet computers unless the tablet meets the browser and software requirements below. Tablet standards are consistantly changing and the items below might have changed since published.
- Perform the Interskill Browser test
- The browser must be Internet Explorer 9 or above. Google Chrome is supported, except when using the Console Simulator Courses.
- Your browser must support an Adobe Flash Plugin. At this time, iPad and Android tablets have removed Flash support.
- The most current version of the Java client plugin for your browser must be present for most courses. Most tablets do not support Java client.
- Java Script must be enabled on your browser.
- Turn off your browser's pop-up blocker.
- If your company network uses a proxy server or other type of web/URL security filter, please add our website to your whitelist so it is not filtered.